- The Crisis Managment Memo: A column by Steve Wilson bringing a timely look at crisis management.
- Ten Tips to Surviving a Product Recall: The potential of a product recall can be a company's worst nightmare. Here's some advice that could help you make it through those dark moments.
- The Myths and Reality of Crisis Communications: Not everything you've heard about crisis communications is true, say the experts. Even the best of crisis management stategies can't guarantee "good press".
- What To Do When A Crisis Strikes... When a crisis or major emergency strikes, how you respond can be as important in the public eye as the crisis itself.
- Those Crucial First Moments... Just because you're not ready to talk to the media wonít stop or slow down news coverage of a controversial story.
- Crisis Management: Lights, cameras, questions. Dealing with the news media in the midst of a crisis could become your organization's worst nightmare. How you handle those precious first few minutes with the news media can make a real difference in public perception.
- Crisis Spokespersons: Slick sound bites and quotable quotes mean little if people don't believe what you say. That's why credibility is essential in dealing with the news media.
Dealing with the news media
- What to look for in Media Training: Before selecting a crisis management or media training firm, here are some concerns you ought to think about.
- Why you may be Your Companyís Best Spokesperson: When it comes to speaking out in a crisis, companies not only need the right message, but the right messenger as well.
- Five Tips for a Successful News Media Interview: Worried that your next media interview won't go as well as it could? Here are some tips to help you do your best.
- Itís all about Sound Bites: When dealing with the news media, if you want to be quoted, you'd better know how to speak in quotable quotes, nuggets and sound bites.
- How could You let This Happen? It's the one question potential media spokespersons say they dread more than any other in a crisis situation.
- Crisis Training: Even the best of crisis plans can't replace trained people. No crisis plan has ever had to think on its feet.
- Crisis Planning: Many public relations nightmares could have been mitigated if the organization responded quickly with the right message.
- How being a good neighbor can pay big dividends: We operate in communities sometimes for years taking our neighbors for granted, often never realizing the "people next door" can become our greatest ally, or our most vocal opposition.
HOME | ABOUT US | SERVICES | CONTACT US